Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This is...

I would like to start off this blog with an apology...but a back handed one...

for those of you who do not know what a back handed apology is...
back handed apology- an apology that says the words "I'm Sorry"...but not necessarily in the context that the recipient wished

Example:

Girl A: You are a real bitch...

Girl B: That was really rude...you should apologize

Girl A: I am sorry that you are a real bitch...

or

Girl A: You are a real bitch...

Girl B: That was really rude...you should apologize

Girl A: I am sorry that you heard me say that you are a real bitch, but I am NOT sorry that I said it...

So here is my back handed apology...

I am sorry that I have not filled my readers' brains with restaurant humor...but I am NOT sorry that I have not been working at the restaurant enough to catch the jacked up ish that heeds a blog

With that being said...there is a time and a place for EVERYTHING...

or in some cases a blog & a space...

If you have issues that you wish to discuss...whether they be with a friend or a family member...CALL THEM...GO SEE THEM...

DO NOT PUT THEM OR THEIR FAMILY ON BLAST ON FACEBOOK!!!

Although this medium seems like the ideal place to air your laundry, it is not.

Start a blog if you want to rant aimlessly...I mean the likelihood of someone stumbling upon a blog...is well...UNLIKELY!!

The facebook rants only prove a few things:
1. You are a chicken shit for not being able to address the person directly
2. You are messy as hell...
3. You don't care if the world knows your business
4. You are messy as hell...
5. You are pitiful
6. Did I mention messy as hell...

All this to say...I am speaking GENERALLY...this blog isn't directed at ANYONE specific...because I am not a chicken shit...

And that Facebook is not the place to air your laundry...

This is...

No comments: