Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Serious Case of the Mondays

So I hit the ground running today...sprinting!!! I had gobs of errands to run and not a lot of time to run them...the story of my life.

So first I did my around the house stuff...easy squeezie...

Then I went to Office Depot...

the girl behind the counter has helped me a few times...so there was a level of comfort between us. After she got done helping the lady in front of me I snapped into the moment...I am a day dreamer...

the girl had a shocked look on her face

The lady she helped in front of me apparently made an ugly comment...when she asked her what she could do to help her...and the lady said to her, "Oh, how sweet...you put on your fake little smile to help me."

OMG really...the girl didn't really have much to say to the lady after that...I told her that she should have said was...actually my smile was fake...until you said that...and now the smile is real because I am thinking all kinds of ugly things about you...BITCH

So then I go to Walmart...and now I am convinced that 1/2 the people that enter that store are truely unhappy...

I was parking when an old hag made a dramatic stop of her cart...TWENTY FEET AWAY...she was kind of old so when I got out I apologized...only to receive an ugly glare...and geriatrics and all...I wanted to say to her...BITCH

Then I went inside Walmart...I was waiting on the photo machine and I was watching the people at the counter...I am an expert people watcher

the lady that was in front of me at the photo booth was taking her sweet time, but when she got up to the counter she instantly got in a hurry.

The lady behind the counter asked her if she wanted the pictures cut...she flailed her arms and hands in the air semi shouted...I am in a hurry just give me my pictures now so I can leave...

EWWWW...that was some nasty Mondays

So I got into my car ready to go home before work...and I put my car in drive...I didn't budge, but I did switch gears...the lady driving EXTREMELY too fast with her 3 children in the back...slammed on her breaks and cussed me profusely...

really...really...

I want to tell all these people...take your ass home and go to sleep...then tomorrow when you wake up, it will be Tuesday...and then you don't have to burden other people with that dang case of the Mondays!!!!

No comments: